KoinWorks is Indonesia’s first true online marketplace connecting borrowers and lenders, where consumers and small business owners lower the cost of their borrowing and enjoy a better experience.
The Business Development Intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing acquisition strategy and campaigns and be exposed to take the ownership of partnership development.
- Helping Business Development Team to acquire new partners
- Build a good relationship with partners
- Develop area coverage
- Coordinate with other Department to ensure the onboarding process
- Manage partner database and create draft acquisition-related documents
- Create a company's acquisition guidelines and tactics
- Develop customer relationship system for partners
- Undergraduate students / final year students from University in JABODETABEK from any major, preferably from Industrial Engineering or Business Degree
- Preferably having financial background (as an education or experience)
- Good communication and analytical skill
- Good working with number
- Able to work in a team
- Willingness to do cold call and find leads
1000000 - 3000000 IDR