KoinWorks is Indonesia’s first true online marketplace connecting borrowers and lenders, where consumers and small business owners lower the cost of their borrowing and enjoy a better experience.
1) Direct report to Fraud Manager.
2) Develop Fraud detection and mitigation strategy based on the root cause analysis of known fraud cases.
3) Perform data analysis to identify potencial fraud application or identify theft while minimizing false-positives and negative impact on borrower experiences and business as well. Specifically fokus on this position will be mitigating application and 1st party fraud.
4) Collaborate with Risk and Operation Strategy team to prevent suspicious fraud applications.
5) Excellent communication (oral & written), interpersonal skills, and ability to work under immediate supervision.
1) Bachelor degree.
2) MS Office (word, excel, powerpoint, access).
3) 2 years of Fraud prevention experience in banking and lending as well as subtantial analytical experience in other area of financial services would be an advantage.
4) Inbound/outbound call Centre experience and/or fraud experience.
5) Knowledge of fraud system applications.
6) Familiarity with bank account opening process, ID verification solutions and techniques used in fraud preventation.
7) Strong Critical thinking skills.
Total applicants :10 Job posted 1 month ago Total Views : 368 Unique Views : 368 Today Views : 214