EV Hive is a community-driven workspace in Jakarta Selatan and BSD City offering knowledge sharing as its core value. As an extension of East Ventures, EV Hive softly supports the various startup portfolio firms by showcasing and using its products within the co-working space. As such, visitors and tenants will be able to enjoy free espresso provided by Otten Coffee, or slouch on the sofa created by Livaza. Those are only part of the many portfolio products available at EV Hive.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Design implementation of data storage solutions.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Ensure and improve performance, reliability, flexibility and maintainability of EV Hive's web applications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Mathematics or any related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technical position
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Experience in troubleshooting and supporting website development
- Experience in managing full application stacks
- Strong multitasking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Programming experience (Ruby, Node.js, Python and/or PHP)
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and browser specifics in desktop and mobile
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with database systems (SQL/No-SQL)
- Exposure to cloud computing
- Exposure to security concepts with best practices
- Networking experience (DNS, TCP)
- Experience with network monitoring or troubleshooting tools
- Experience with scripting
- Experience with Android/iOS app development
- Experience with RFID, bluetooth and beacons
- Excellent Linux/Unix system engineering and administration skill