EV Hive is a community-driven workspace in Jakarta Selatan and BSD City offering knowledge sharing as its core value. As an extension of East Ventures, EV Hive softly supports the various startup portfolio firms by showcasing and using its products within the co-working space. As such, visitors and tenants will be able to enjoy free espresso provided by Otten Coffee, or slouch on the sofa created by Livaza. Those are only part of the many portfolio products available at EV Hive.
Job Description :
About the Company
EV Hive is the centre for tech revolutionaries Jakarta Selatan and BSD City. We are the platform that facilitates progressive efficiencies and meaningful connections by providing tasteful and conducive coworking spaces for our dynamic community.
EV Hive is devoted to creating and supporting an ecosystem of startup businesses through weekly events and workshops by our network of entrepreneurs and tech communities. With knowledge sharing and community building as our core values, our members are propagated to grow not only in business but also personally.
As an HR intern, you will facilitate the recruitment and acquisition of new hires, with a focus on managing and directing interns and help maintain the excellent work environment at EV Hive for current employees. You will be expected to perform:
We want you to assist with recruitment initiatives by posting jobs, reviewing resumes, scheduling interviews, tests management, updating the recruitment system and supporting communications to candidates and providers as needed.
- Work with management team to define clear criteria for sourcing and filtering intern candidates.
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets.
- Advice and support the management during their recruitment process.
- Develop interview question list with the management team and coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing.
- Complete and mail out offer/regret letters.
- Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation.
- Post new positions on various websites, such as monster.com and glints.id.
Training & HR Generalist Duties
- Execute onboarding procedures for new employees and interns.
- Design employee onboarding training programs for both full-time employee and interns.
- Plan and execute intern activities such day-to-day tasks, organizing employee/intern team bonding activities.
- Set clear responsibilities through job descriptions and define processes with departments involved for the interns.
- Track work progress, deadlines and priorities of interns through project management tools (i.e. Asana and Trello).
- Organize performance reviews with the respected department.
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents.
- Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks.
- May be responsible for making meeting and travel arrangements.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
- Keep other team members apprised to avoid surprises and disappointed clients.
- Manage and Accurately Report Time and Expenses.
- Student majoring in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Excellent interpersonal, research, and time management skills
- Grace under pressure and good judgment in sensitive situations
- Problem-solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented individual with excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as e-mail