Krafthaus is a recent startup that loves challenges and being grateful for opportunities. We began everything with courage. We started our love of technology information website and application form penetrated to the digital agency. Our small team growing very quickly in relaxing and fun work environment. And now we are looking for partners who provide more value to the solutions and helping others achieve their business convenience.
Krafthaus sister business OBD, specialises in helping its clients businesses grow their online profile. As OBD grows we need a project coordinator/assistant to work between our internal Design and Development Teams and present to the OBD Project Director.
A successful candidate would need to have experience in coordinating and assisting delivering projects to a deadline, preferably in web design and online marketing campaign work. Specifically these tasks will include:
This will be a busy and diverse role that provides administration and executive assistant support to the both the Director and other senior management across the program of work.
General Employee Disciplines.
- Able to shows a good written English communication skills.
- Monitor and manage workflows of OBD client requirements.
- Brief and coordinate tasks with internal designers and developers.
- Report to Project Director how work is tracking.
- Have the ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Ensure a level of product quality and project deadlines for stakeholder and client satisfaction.
- Make regular and structured documentation for the works that have been carried out accordance procedure and reference standards.
- Have an interest in keeping up with innovation associated with online marketing techniques.
Day to Day Tasks
- Manage Project Workflows via Project Boards on Trello.
- Work out clients requirements, e.g. objective of website/campaigns, communication message, brand messages / values, information to be provided on site, conversion aims.
- Obtain client assets (brand assets, photography, written content) or creating a plan for this in the wire-frame as suggested in collaboration with designer. If client has no budget for written content, photography, then they can provide this themselves or we can help by sourcing stock imagery, effective stock video (background video) etc.
- Directing journalists to create a content plan (Google Spreadsheet) if site content is mapped, but not yet provided, to pass to client to fill in and provide. Person is to review the content plan to ensure the instructions and logic is correct and clear for the client to load in.
- Once or twice per week log on and meet in with developers, answer any questions and solve any problems.
- Contact client to request any additional assets or confirm anything periodically, and update the client of the estimated expected completion date.
- Coordinating projects autonomously and with a multi-disciplinary team
- Coordinating of project outcomes to deliver against brief
- Interpret a brief from a client meeting and translate this back to the team
- Internal reporting on job costs and account revenue forecasts for ongoing planning and profitability
- External reporting against deliverables and outcomes
- Ensuring job processes are followed to the highest standard by project teams
- Driving business growth within existing client base through strategic up-selling and resigning
- Advising client on their business and digital marketing strategies
- High attention to detail and a focus on achieving outcomes
- Ability to work autonomously
- Sound communication skills
- A positive attitude with excellent tenacity and initiative
- Exceptional relationship management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong work ethic and pride of work at all times
- Must work well under pressure, manage workflows and meet deadlines
- Successful completion of studies in Marketing, Advertising or relat