We are an online lifestyle platform that features inspirational people, places, and products.
- Manage all aspects of the travel product including quotations, operations and reservations for customers.
- Create innovative travel programs as per requirements by customers and Bobobobo's strategy.
- Support Bobobobo's partnerships and programs with travel companies with a focus on program development and operation.
- Work with relevant internal teams to ensure that Bobobobo is taking customer input into account in relevant product and policy decisions.
- Occasional attendance of events and seminars will be required.
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or higher, any discipline.
- Passion in travel and lifestyle products.
- Minimum 1 year experience in travel operation, quotation or contracting is required
- Excellent project management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive, cross-functional projects on deadline.
- A high level of knowledge on lifestyle products and travel destinations is highly desirable.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work schedules and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and strong desire for structure and organizing.